what to do after a crash
If anyone’s injured, call 911.
Move the vehicles off the road if it’s safe to do so.
Avoid discussing who’s at fault for the crash.
Get details.* Record the following for all the vehicles and drivers
involved in the crash:
driver’s name, driver’s licence n • o., province/state and contact info
• licence plate and year, make and model of vehicle
• driver’s name and contact details
• insurance details if the vehicle isn’t from B.C.
* You may also need to provide this information to the police.
See if there were any witnesses. Record their names and contact info.
Describe the crash scene (if possible take photos or use the diagram on
• What was the time, date and weather conditions?
• What was the location?
• What direction were you both travelling?
• Where was your vehicle and what lane were you using?
• Where was the other vehicle?
Our Dial-a-Claim staff are here to help you 24/7:
604-520-8222 in the Lower Mainland
1-800-910-4222 anywhere in Canada or the U.S.
Translation services available.
자세한 것은 저장된 원본을 출력해서 사용하세요^^